Endorsements Souldier Fender Celestion Fender Custom Shop D'Addario D'Addario

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
When you Wish Upon a Star
  • How many people have gotten this lesson? I just did and, as usual, its great! I recommend you do. Did anyone notice a potential mistake (or maybe the intonation on my ears and/or Tele are askew). I'm referring to the double stop descent right at the end of the "B" section before the "A3" section starts. It seems to my ears (when playing with the recording and with the lesson) that that last double stop in the last two diagrams of "B" does not happen on the third and fourth fret but rather the second and third fret (the beginning note closest to the nut is my reference- it covers lots of frets). Am I way off? Has anyone ran into this? Everything else ( as one would imagine) seems spot on.

Thanks!

Scott
  • please supply page number and diagram number...

" referring to the double stop descent right at the end of the "B" section before the "A3" section starts"
  • This is also one of my very favorite lessons...but yeah: Page 2, Row 6, diagram #3 & 4....?
  • Hi Jim Thanks, Yes, exactly as referenced by Danny54

Page # 2, last row, Diagram # 3 and #4, the last two before section "B" starts.

Thanks! Here's a screenshot too. It seems to me that the beginning frets for the two diagrams 3 and 4 should be 2 and 3.

Scott
    Attachments
    Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 5.43.54 PM.png 56K
  • you are right "frets for the two diagrams 3 and 4 should be 2 and 3" the notation was incorrect. Sorry, I try my best and it must be frustrating to have to 2nd guess. Thank you for buying the lesson and have a great day - Jim
  • Jim,

Here's the thing: That piece is so great and I got so much from it musically...I didn't care about the "typo":) I appreciate that you share your work like this. I hope I'm speaking for others in the "class" as well.

Speaking of great pieces: When will "Denisse" be making it's way to some sort of release?
  • NO worries Jim. I'm actually thrilled. This is the first time my ear has been correct! I absolutely love the lesson.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!