Endorsements Souldier Fender Celestion Fender Custom Shop D'Addario D'Addario

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
Sergio and Eduardo Abreu live footage

• I am not sure how many fans of classical guitar music are there on the forum but I hope some of you enjoy this live footage of Sergio and Eduardo Abreu that has been recently found as much as I do. Great performances by one of the greatest duos ever.

• Rogerio - Thank you so much for posting these undiscovered videos. I'm a huge fan!

A friend told me about the videos you posted a few weeks back but it slipped my mind until I saw your post. Wow!

Sergio and Eduardo made two LP's that I know of ( by the exact same name!) but the LP on the "Ace of Diamond" label is my preferred choice and one of my favorite guitar records ever. I posted a track from the "Ace of Diamond" release " The Guitars of Sergio and Eduardo Abreu" on my Soundcloud. Additionally there is a photo of the LP cover to clarify the difference between the Columbia label release and the Ace of Diamonds LP. I try to adhere to copyright laws but this record is long out of print and I posted it just to share their brilliance.
    https://soundcloud.com/jim-campilongo/pavane-pour-une-infante-defunte-ravel-sergio-and-eduardo-abreu

And just in case anyone's missed this video - here it is below...

Thanks again Rogerio!

• My pleasure, Jim! I'm a huge fan too!

As I said before, a lot of your Instagram and Soundcloud posts helped me not only to discover new music but also hear some of things I already knew in a different way, and that includes classical guitar music. I mean, I still love me some blues licks but there's something incredibly inspirational in the way these guys play -- Bream, Segovia, Ida Presti, Sergio and Eduardo Abreu and so many others -- and so much to learn from the playing and arrangements.

Rogerio

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!