Endorsements Souldier Fender Celestion Fender Custom Shop D'Addario D'Addario

The Campy Forum

Be polite and respectful. Don't sell stuff. No envy, no fear, no meanness.
NEW LESSON - "THE PAST IS LOOKING BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER" NOTE FOR NOTE
  • "THE PAST IS LOOKING BRIGHTER AND BRIGHTER" NOTE FOR NOTE
    Intermediate/Advanced

A “Note for Note” presentation of the popular track from “Dream Dictionary. Includes the melodic solo transcription, chromatic bending, behind the nut bends, classic rock riffing, and the Bach-like use of simple bass movement to create memorable progressions.Over an hour of fun quality instruction!
    Add to Cart

• GREAT!!!
  • Thanks, Jim. This has just made my day!
    I had my eyes on other lessons to order first but this is one my favorites so I couldn't pass it up!
  • I was given this lesson as a Christmas present and just finally had a chance to sit down with it over the past couple of weeks. What a nice lesson!!! Firstly it is such a beautiful song and I am happy to be able to play it. As usual there is a lot of neat little tricks that I've learned in order to play this. Secondly this is one of the best organized lessons so far. I've bought somewhere close to 15 lessons and liked them all but this one addressed several of the ideas I've wished to see in the lessons.

- Separating the lesson and the lesson recap makes it easier to work on the section because you can just loop on the recap and play along with Jim to get the phrasing right.
    - Lesson sections dedicated to the rhythm track along with appropriate recap.
    - Having the rhythm track recap sections also allowed me to work on the melody parts with Jim providing backup.

Over all a very nice lesson. Highly recommended.

Thanks Jim!!

Cheers
    Warren

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!